If any of you are like me you LOVE flowers but in case you haven’t noticed they are extremely expensive, even if you make them yourself. BUT If you have a Dollar Tree near you, you can make these super cute bouquets for $5 a piece.
- Go to Dollar Tree and scope out their flower section. They have a bunch for $1 a stem and there are usually 4-5 flowers on each one. I picked four stems for each bouquet.
- Pick your favorite shaped vases. (color doesn’t matter because you are going to spray paint them)
- Find some burlap ribbon. It’s usually on the same aisle as the flowers.
- If you don’t already have a hot glue gun that will cost you extra but I already had one as well as the hot glue sticks.
- I also already had spray paint but you can pick that up at Walmart for less than $4 and one can will spray all of your vases.
- First you need to spray paint your vases. I took them outside and turned them upside down and then just lightly sprayed several coats over the entire vase.
- Once the Vase is dry figure out how you want your burlap wrapped around it. Cut it to size and hot glue it together.
- Then arrange your flowers inside the vase.
And there you are! Three bouquets for $15. How awesome is that!? If you try this at home send us some of your pictures! We would love to see what kind of arrangements that you come up with.